Primark's Eye Shadow Palette




When I first heard that Primark were bringing out a makeup line I was slightly skeptical, Primark is one of those shops that everyone has a love hate relationship with, the prices are fab, however some of the clothes can be a little disheveled. An upcoming makeup line got me thinking that either it could be (excuse my French) either shit, or actually not that bad, and for the cheap price I suppose it’s worth a try.

So I purchased the eye shadow palette including 10 different shades, what I love about this is the shades all all’s so different and wearable, you have the beige colours for that perfect Smokey day look, a few brighter shades for that pop of colour on a night out, and then a perfect shimmery white cream shade as a highlight. 

The packaging is slightly tacky, with a plastic case for the eye shadows, which feels and looks cheap its not the most handy box in the world, however aside from that the actual product is very worth the measly £2.00 price tag. All the shades are fairly pigmented, and leave a nice colour on the eye when blended, I have only swatctched the colours as of yet, and so hopefully there will be an upcoming makeup look on here soon.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm a huge fan of primark makeup, I did a post on their nail varnish and its unbelievable how cheap and good their products are. Some of them are hit and miss but worth trying for the money. I don't use the brushes they come with but the pigments make up for it :) Following back too x

Ich said...

i love your blog name :) it sounds so cute "dolly and daisies " :)
i've seen the makeup stuff in primark too and thought its just rubbish
because of the experiance i made with their clothes... but some of
the boxes look very cute and girly with the flower print :D
sorry for my english, its very bad :D

much love :)xx

pia

http://i-am-a-little-bit-like-this.blogspot.de/

Helen said...

yeah, i really like this eyeshadow collection! not bad for the price x

Helen said...

thankyou! xx

Helen said...

thankyou! xx