box

box
Latest in Lifestyle

xxx

xxx
Latest in Beauty

c

c
Latest in Travel

Topshops 'Glow'


This may come as a little bit of a shock, but I have never actually purchased any of Top shops makeup range, that is until two days ago. I know, I know its ridiculous especially because of the fact that Top shop is probably my favorite shop for clothes, but for some reason I have never felt drawn to any of their products, despite reading many positive reviews on the Line. 

So last Saturday I grit my teeth and decided to invest in a few pieces from the range, now I’ve read many different reviews on the lipsticks, eye shadows and blushes a million times and so I decided to try something a little different. 

I have been looking for a cream highlighter for yonks, and this cute little 'Glow' pot caught my eye straight away, it has a thickish consistency and a beautiful glittery and sheeny glow, slightly expensive at £9.00 especially for the size of the product, however you only really need a small amount over your face for a nice sheen.

 The areas I mainly focus on applying the product is to the top of the cheekbones, around the eye area to brighten you’re under eye, my forehead and a slight bit on my nose and chin. I quite like it alongside a dab of foundation and a small amount of mascara for a 'less is more' approach in the day, however it would also be perfect for a night out along side a deep lip colour or dark eye. I am a big fan of a glowy complexion and I HATE anything 'matte' and so this little miracle was perfect.















Makeup used in photos:  Topshops 'Glow', Rimmel's lasting finish Foundation in Soft beige, Rimmel lipstick in 'nude', clinique Mascara, Rimmels eyeliner in Black.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.